You wouldn't forget to brush your teeth every single day, or miss the dentist for years on end, would you? Dental care is so important for the overall health of our pets.
Here are 7 reasons why we should take care of our pet's teeth:
1. Better kisses! Healthier teeth = fresher breath.
2. Dental disease can lead to organ problems - like heart trouble.
3. Retained baby teeth can lead to problems like gum irritation and tartar build-up.
4. Periodontal disease is VERY common in pets. It's caused by the buildup of plaque, so it’s important to go in for regular dental checkups and cleaning.
5. Prevent pain for your pet. Worn out teeth, and losing their teeth, can be extremely painful for our BFFs.
6. You'll save a lot of money and stress in the long run by taking preventative care of your pet's mouth.
We must remember that our dogs and cats are experts at hiding pain - evolutionarily speaking, it's in their genes to do this. You might not even realize your pet has a serious dental issue until it's too late.
Call us today to book your FREE dental exam today and receive 20% off your professional, sedative-only pet teeth cleaning (now available for the month of July). (250) 339-6555
Your pet will thank you!